Monday, September 28, 2009

Japan/Japonija/日本国

Just to recapture: in the past six months we went from Seattle (after graduating) to Ecuador, back to Seattle, then to Poland for half a day, then to Lithuania, from Lithuania - back to Seattle, then to Alaska, back to Seattle and finally we arrived to the land of Nihon/Nippon.
First impression? It's awfully quiet! People don't talk much in buses and trains...
Second impression? There are many, many, many (did I say many?) rules that guide Japanese life.
I won't say much in the blog entry, just read the captions under the pictures.
As nieko daug cia nerasysiu, perskaitykit komentarus po nuotraukom (abiem kalbom)

2 comments:

  1. I've seen the warm restroom in a japanese place here in Seattle... Funky hu???
    My friend...I am working on our time difference, to be able to catch you very very soon...
    Sorry we were off all WE...
    I think about you, very much, Talk to you soon!!!!
    E>

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those vending machines! I even saw one selling underwear once.

    Rob

    ReplyDelete